I checked by account balance by using the cell network for the first time in 6 months, and when it came back, I was missing around 500 minutes and 400 texts. This was 4/16/15, close to the same time as others missing lots of time and texts.

Maybe Tracfone is going out of business because nobody will put up with this very long.

For the first six months, I used the internet wifi to check on my minutes and it worked ok, so maybe there is a glitch in connection to the cell towers. Another possibility is that Tracfone just changed some software in their minute counting program...or maybe someone has hacked into their mainframe and sent all the minutes to North Korea.

Reason of review: 400 minutes stolen.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

SafeLink and StraightTalk are also TracFone. My SafeLink service sucks, I miss texts all the time.

Always have. And worst of all, they sent me a replacement phone that was supposedly going to be Android, it is not, it doesnt even have camera and it doesnt work if Im holding it, like the last phone except the last phone had speakerphone as well as a headset jack.

This one has neither. I have to go outside to use the phone.

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com. Please copy and paste your issue from this blog and include it in your email to us.