Show reviews that mention
phone service customer service customer number card phone number sim card problem people
Filter review
I have madr 7 attempts to contact customer solutions. Everytime theyre disrespectdul, 1 *** insukted me, and the last one was textimg on her phone i heard it in te phone, she wasnt paying attention, i asked her why she was doing that, she immediately laughed then...
AlexTrac

Hi Tyler L. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

Our sincere apology for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to make things right for you. To further discuss this, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

ID
#1908984 Review #1908984 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Cost when i used very few minutes
  • Price of phone
Cons
  • Tracfone
  • Getting ripped off
  • Rude customer service
Preferred solution
Return the money for the plan you randomly stole from me after 3 days or replace the plan back to my phone .. or I'm going to district court later today and paying $25 to file for a law suit for 3 times the damage plus emotional distress and physical.

Verified Reviewer
Cannot receive voicemail notifications. Spent a week talking to customer service by phone and through chat. No one could help and I had to go thru the excruciating explanation over and over, everytime they agreed i needed higher tech support to fix my ERROR, they would...
AlexTrac

Hi Barb S. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We understand that you are frustrated and disappointed with our service. We really want to make it up with you. Let us work on your phone and help you activate its voicemail notification service. We understand that you had spent an ample amount of time talking to us.

But, we are hoping to speak with you again and help you to eventually fix your issue. Kindly chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

ID
#1906293 Review #1906293 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tracfone Customer Care
Cons
  • Horrible customer service

Verified Reviewer

Can't activate my new tracphone

purchased a new tracphone and can't get it activated

User's recommendation: don't buy a tracphone.

AlexTrac

Hi Larry H. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the trouble that you encountered upon trying to activate your phone with our service. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have. Give us a chance to help you out. Kindly chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

AlexTrac

Hi Larry H. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Allow us to check on it for us to work with it and get this resolved. For us to further assist you, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

ID
#1905084 Review #1905084 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Livermore Falls, Maine
Tracfone Cell Phone Activation

New fone purchased samsung J7 crown

received the new fone set up and when I get called ,I can't hear caller ,turned up volume still not working ,called customer service the tried to repair online still not working ,was told I would have to send them the fone prepaid by them ,this would take 3 to 4 days then they would repair or replace it then they would send it back to me so I would be with out a fone for 8 days or longer . worthless customer service

Hi Robert W. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

The experience you described certainly doesn't sound right. We're sorry for the inconvenience this have caused you.Allow us to check your account and make things right. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can help you with your minutes issue. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Hi Robert W. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with our customer service. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. Let us check your account so we can help you fix this issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

View more comments (2)
ID
#1904663 Review #1904663 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Good price
Cons
  • Do not work
3.8
In the last 3 months all my data has disappeared from phone . Had over 1,000 mg. I have a phone that gives me 3x the minutes , wanted to save data for a new phone , that will not be giving 3x minutes.
AlexTrac

Hi SUSAN C. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can help you with your minutes issue.

ID
Pros
  • Good service coverage
Cons
  • Customer service ripoff

Bad customer service

I called many times to get my voicemail to work. Get transferred which cuts me off each time. Now I'm being told my phone is not capable of receiving voicemail. WTF?

User's recommendation: avoid tracfone!

AlexTrac

Hi James C. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Let us check your account so we can work with it and get this resolved. To assist you with it, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

ID
Pros
  • Pricing
Cons
  • Inability to reach tech support
  • Customer service and practices
  • Snail like customer systems
4.1
A phone call solved the problem in 20 minutes. They were very helpful

Hi. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We are glad to hear that we are able to help you in just 20 minutes. Rest assured that we will continue to provide an exceptional experience with our services. Should you need assistance, please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also text the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Mokelumne Hill, California
Tracfone Cell Phone Activation
I had tracfone for several years then had a problem when I purchased minutes on line and they didn't load onto the phone. I spent a week talking to customer service by phone and through chat of course they're all overseas and don't care at all about resolving your...

Hi. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We appreciate the opinion that you have expressed towards our technical procedure and overall service that might help us improve our products and services. Thank you for bringing this information to our attention. Moreover, it is sad to know that you no longer use our service, but it is our pleasure serving you.

As per our interest to serve you better, we are continuously working on improving and expanding our procedures, products and overall service. Your concern has been noted and escalated to provide better service in the future. In case you need assistance, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

Kennebunk, Maine
Had to go back to the other phone because that phone really got on my nerves. I lost a lot of data. Every time you add data the mobile network would disconnect.

Dallas, Texas

Activation of a new tracfone

4.2
I bought a new tracfone try to activate it but couldn't talk with anyone also couldn't add air time. If I don't get a call from tracfone i'll go to another company I have been with tractone for over 20 years. whats the problem. 1 20* *** **** state of Maine.

Caribou, Maine

Verified Reviewer

*** is any customer service.

Filipino CS agents speak pigeon English. They are the least competent individuals Ive ever delt with and are incapable of resolving problems. My phone shows 39,986 minutes and 87 days of service remaining and on their records also but every call I try and make I get a recording that says "Oh No, it appears you're out of minutes", *** transfer my call, which ends up being disconnected. I’ve made 14 calls to CS in two days... I’ve given up and at the end of my patients. They’ve left me without a phone in a rural setting during a pandemic.

User's recommendation: Don’t even consider this provider.

AlexTrac

Hi Terence J. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

Our sincere apology for the inconveniece that you have encountered with our service. We understand where you are coming from. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can further assist you with your concerns. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

AlexTrac

Hi Terence J. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with our service. Please know that it is never our goal to let you experience such troubles. Let us check your account so we can help you fix the issue. Kindly chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH or call us at 1-800-867-7183.

Tracfone Phone Service

No fixing problem.

Can not call due to message "you run out of minutes..." even I have a 3 month contract. I had called customer services 6 times for resolve the proplem and it's not fixed. Any time they kept telling me to hold the phone for higher tech to call me and the phone was hang off every time. No body call me to offer help. I am so frustrated and don't know what to do. So I have to send a complaint. My phone number is 321-503-**** an still unable to call.

Hi. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this may have caused you. Allow us to check your account for us to work with it and get this resolved. To assist you with this, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Titusville, Florida

AUTO-DEDUCTION FAILURE

My bank account has not been drawn by Tracfone in the amount of $17.63 for my monthly account payment and no one at Customer Service can tell me why.
AlexTrac

Hi Jack P. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to check on it for us to work with it and get this resolved. To further assist you with this, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

We look forward to working with you. Thank you.

AlexTrac

Hi Jack P. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for inconvenience you have encountered with your Auto Refill. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Product
Tracfone Website
Cons
  • Terrible customer service for simple problem
Apology

3.6
Had a TracFone rep talk me into a Samsung Galaxy J2 phone because my previous phone wasn't up to new changes. Okay, probably true [Max Patriot], but the day after I buy it for $60, you guys start advertising it for $49. How about giving me a credit for the $10? I've...
AlexTrac

Hi Paul G. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. To further assist you with your concerns, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Price reduction

Horrible customer service.

1.4
Called to get new sim card and activate phone. Transferred and disconnected four times. Finally, got a young lady that stayed on the phone and transferred the call to a person. It took almost 35 minutes for processing an order, the system is that slow.

User's recommendation: Don't use them.

Hi. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our customer service. We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to check your account so we can work with it and get this resolved. To do this, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

Hi. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced with our customer service. We'd like to speak with you to fully investigate your account and straighten things out. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Covington, Kentucky