Tracfone - Transfer of services botched; service disconnected

I tried to ransfer the service from one Tracfone to another Tracfone, and a service rep said it was done.Service will be ready in 15 minutes, leave my phone, on, etc.

It has been 2 days already; no phone service, and no Tracfone Customer Service to help. An automated system keeps telling me to wait another 15 minutes and call back if the service doesn't come on. 2 days later and 20 calls, theirs system is stuck on it, and no way to reach a human. It cuts me off when I enter my phone number as required!

For buying minutes or phones, Tracfone has reps that anwer the phone to sell, but for services -after taking your money it is all automated and no way to get to a human.

I still have 558 minutes and 347 days of services, all a waste with a dead Tracfone.

review #436680
0 1 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments2
Had an experience with Tracfone?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
AlexTrac

Sep 03, 2014 #865340

I had the same problem and the people at this email address helped me fix my issue. I know that the email is going to the company themselves but the people handling these emails are very good. Give it a try. The email address is [email protected] Oh yeah, send them your name, cell number or your phone serial number or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/18WfOoC.

0 0 Reply

Aug 08, 2013 #696117 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I wish I would have read this before I bought a new Tracfone... the transfer of my phone number was botched and now after 2.5 years, I have to notify everyone that Tracfone screwed up and I have a new phone number. Tracfone reps lie consistently, and the company's claim that you can transfer your phone number is false advertising.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tracfone.
Filing a new complaint about
×