Tracfone - Trac phone customer service
Couldn't add minutes to phone went round with customer service found out they had my credit card
entered twice which why that would make a difference.Ate up 35 minutes of my time on hold with totally rude customer service rep and technical support.Can you believe they charge you to top up your minutes if you call on their phone.
Also what have you got to do to talk to a live person.there are times where you need to talk to someone.
They make you go through tecnical support first before you can get a customer service person
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cellular Phone
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought a phone for my son and they sent me a Chinese phone. I didn't realize until my son started going into the apps and it was all..."
- "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "Aluminum cladding peeled off door panels, wood core exposed and started rotting inside and out on two half-view doors. On full-view door, short hinge screws pulled loose from door..."
- "We had to find an alternative flight, hotel and rental car, the day before we left on our trip, due to the potential strike in April of 2015. Allegiant..."
- "I ordered a ring for my wife in March of 2012, and am STILL trying to get these people to honor my order here in August. I received one e-mail..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "Our family has replaced the lid on the whirlpool cabrio 4 times!!!!! The glass is too heavy for its plastic housing. It literally buckles under the weight of the..."
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."