Tracfone - trac fone r-a-p-i-n-g customers as we speak!
I purchase trac phone card 60 minutes.
I have ten minutes left on my phone.
I enter code online: says call 800 867 718 to finish transaction.
after waiting 4 minutes on hold and all kind of bxllshit prompts.
Guy says i cannot help you.
You must call me again on another phone.
I paid my money, at the full rate, you fix the fxcking problem.
I expect minutes for life to compensate this dry anxl rxpe.
Will I get that?
I will get nothing but theft from a giant corporation with hundreds of CEOs making millions do keep this kind of thing from happening.
Will they lose any money?
Will they be penalized in any way?
*** those inbred entitled retards.118f33e4 review #327187
You may also like
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- " I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks. Wassup it may not mean much to your..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."