Tracfone - Trac fone r-a-p-i-n-g customers as we speak!
I purchase trac phone card 60 minutes.
I have ten minutes left on my phone.
I enter code online: says call 800 867 718 to finish transaction.
after waiting 4 minutes on hold and all kind of bxllshit prompts.
Guy says i cannot help you.
You must call me again on another phone.
I paid my money, at the full rate, you fix the fxcking problem.
I expect minutes for life to compensate this dry anxl rxpe.
Will I get that?
I will get nothing but theft from a giant corporation with hundreds of CEOs making millions do keep this kind of thing from happening.
Will they lose any money?
Will they be penalized in any way?
*** those inbred entitled retards.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have an issue with a Samsung galaxy S5 phone where it overheats. I've contacted my cell phone provider Sprint they sent me another phone with no battery or charger...."
- "illegal "pyramid scheme". Thats all you need to know. An illegal "pyramid scheme" is a form of multi-level marketing where the product or service is only of secondary importance,..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "I was looking for a way to complete my doctors lab order without having to go into an actual facility and endure the pain of waiting in a crowded lobby..."
- "I received a hot tub cover from Solis Spa cover & Hot tub cover. They did not deliver the hot tub cover within the ten days. (ordered June 27). I..."
- "Apria is the second worst company (Comcast is #1) for billing that I've ever seen. They just started billing me out of the blue for no services rendered. ..."
- "I purchased Real COCO coconut water today from COSTCO. The nutritional values outside the box and inside on each container of coconut water is different. IT has more sodium..."
- "The WORST company I have ever purchased from. Costs on the upwards of $200 after the trial which they DO NOT disclose prior to purchase. Terrible customer service...."