I purchase trac phone card 60 minutes.
I have ten minutes left on my phone.
I enter code online: says call 800 867 718 to finish transaction.
after waiting 4 minutes on hold and all kind of bxllshit prompts.
Guy says i cannot help you.
You must call me again on another phone.
I paid my money, at the full rate, you fix the fxcking problem.
I expect minutes for life to compensate this dry anxl rxpe.
Will I get that?
I will get nothing but theft from a giant corporation with hundreds of CEOs making millions do keep this kind of thing from happening.
Will they lose any money?
Will they be penalized in any way?
*** those inbred entitled retards.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Motorola Phone
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I am a college student that budgets well and spends very little money, so I rarely check my bank account because I never have to worry about running low. My..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered to her office and they look terrible. Not even close to the picture and absolutely tacky. There are only a few..."
- "I purchased a cute ring from Lia Sophia with a lifetime guarantee on it. I've worn it approximately 5 times total and one of the crystals has fallen out and..."
- "Gate 1 Tours did an excellent job of organizing the Discovery Tour to China and Tibet in June 2016. I gladly recommend Gate 1 Tours as one of the best..."
- "I posted a full in depth Disney Movie Club on my site about a month ago and it has gained some traction. I was skeptical about the Disney Movie Club,..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "Harcus Sinclair is a corrupt, dishonest and fraudulent lawfirm that erroneously believed they could try making a Spiritual Master grounded in truth and integrity be quiet about serious ethical..."