Tracfone - Trac fone r-a-p-i-n-g customers as we speak!
I purchase trac phone card 60 minutes.
I have ten minutes left on my phone.
I enter code online: says call 800 867 718 to finish transaction.
after waiting 4 minutes on hold and all kind of bxllshit prompts.
Guy says i cannot help you.
You must call me again on another phone.
I paid my money, at the full rate, you fix the fxcking problem.
I expect minutes for life to compensate this dry anxl rxpe.
Will I get that?
I will get nothing but theft from a giant corporation with hundreds of CEOs making millions do keep this kind of thing from happening.
Will they lose any money?
Will they be penalized in any way?
*** those inbred entitled retards.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "Ordered the service with the new iPhones 6 and 6+ in 9/14 and 11/14 because of the competitive prices AND the coverage maps. Now, as the boating season starts in the..."
- "BAD SIGNAL TOWER ~ #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 ________________________________________________________ TOWER SIGNAL FACTS: Mid November 2014 ~ Tower signal caused cell phone bars to drop in half… ~ My cell phone bars dropped from 4 to..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster. About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would..."
- "I was looking for a way to complete my doctors lab order without having to go into an actual facility and endure the pain of waiting in a crowded lobby..."
- "Very bad and slow service. If you bought a low-quality item, that you will take a refund the money for it very difficult and long. The panties have very bad quality,..."
- "The worst you can ever imagine! The quality of the clothes and the material just speak "MASS PRODUCTION" it is just awful. You can see through the clothes and the..."
- "I have had nothing but problems with my Trailer that I purchased from Camping world. I purchased the trailer in April 2014 which I was told by Keystone had..."