Tracfone - Trac fone r-a-p-i-n-g customers as we speak!
I purchase trac phone card 60 minutes.
I have ten minutes left on my phone.
I enter code online: says call 800 867 718 to finish transaction.
after waiting 4 minutes on hold and all kind of bxllshit prompts.
Guy says i cannot help you.
You must call me again on another phone.
I paid my money, at the full rate, you fix the fxcking problem.
I expect minutes for life to compensate this dry anxl rxpe.
Will I get that?
I will get nothing but theft from a giant corporation with hundreds of CEOs making millions do keep this kind of thing from happening.
Will they lose any money?
Will they be penalized in any way?
*** those inbred entitled retards.review #327187
You may also like
- "Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***. It started out to be a simple phone upgrade! Not only did they do the..."
- "I purchased this overpriced product because I was under the impression that my phone would be protected. After a fall of not even three feet my phone cracked while inside..."
- "Today (6/16/13), I purchased an iphone 4 and 1 year unlimited card from walmart totalling around 1000$. After purchase, I followed the automated system for activation which would not accept..."
- "I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster. About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would..."
- "Black 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub On/Off Switches + AC Power Adapter Cable for PC Laptop The AC Power Adapter damaged my computer. I plug the USB hub to my..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "My computer is being held hostage by these bozos. First, they claimed my warranty was expired which was bogus because I've had this Yoga tablet for barely a year. They..."
- "My rent has been increased $100 twice. I've never had apartment rehab (4 years) yet still pay current market price. Paint chips from faux finish. Billing always messed up...and they..."
- "Hiring a car online through Dollar rental was easy. The rest of my experience extremely distressing. Upon booking online, using their website I Secured a 'city special deal' for my 28..."