Tracfone - Net10 Customer Service
Whenever I get a replacement Net10 phone or have a technical issue with a phone I already have I am continually put on successive holds which last much longer than promised.The staff are seemingly incompetent and frequently have to wait for their computer systems to update "my" information.
Today I bought a new LG900G to replace my LG600G at CVS in Cooperstown, NY.
It will not activate. They said they could send me a new one in 3 to 5 days but in the mean time my old Net10 phone was deactivated in transferring the old days (54) and minutes (1528.5) to my new, inoperative, phone. Now I am without cell phone service. I asked to speak with a supervisor after dealing with the most recent incompetent who assured me that would take 1 minute.
I waited 10 minutes, got stuck in a que, and gave up in disgust.
I have sent Tracfone, the parent company, a complaint.I usually only get good service when I contact Tracfone corporate rather than customer service with Net10.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a small business owner in Roanoke, VA & a pawn shop co- owner. I met Mr Douthat at our pawn shop when he came in to browse for..."
- "He's a big fraud, he will tell iPhone 5s/6/6-plus at cheaper rates like 400$, 600$.. Once you order for the mobiles, he will tell you to deposit 90$ as clearance..."
- "I purchase a lifetime license of this software. It was very surprising to find a offer like this, I checked the webpage and the features that the company and it..."
- "This company is impossible to deal with. The duvet cover I received looked nothing like the photo on their website. I sent photos and emailed for at least two weeks..."
- "Got scammed.bought the pink flowers and got the other.not even close. I am livid...."
- "'Tis the season for thievery! My siblings and I ordered a beautiful custom ring for my mother as a Christmas/New Year's Birthday gift. The ring had each of our names next..."
- "In Madrid I made the move with Mudanzas LC and I was very happy. They took care of everything, they dismounted and remounted my furniture, and they packed all my stuff. I..."
- "I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends. My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was..."
- "I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011. I have had no major issues. I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when..."