Tracfone - Net10 Customer Service
Whenever I get a replacement Net10 phone or have a technical issue with a phone I already have I am continually put on successive holds which last much longer than promised.The staff are seemingly incompetent and frequently have to wait for their computer systems to update "my" information.
Today I bought a new LG900G to replace my LG600G at CVS in Cooperstown, NY.
It will not activate. They said they could send me a new one in 3 to 5 days but in the mean time my old Net10 phone was deactivated in transferring the old days (54) and minutes (1528.5) to my new, inoperative, phone. Now I am without cell phone service. I asked to speak with a supervisor after dealing with the most recent incompetent who assured me that would take 1 minute.
I waited 10 minutes, got stuck in a que, and gave up in disgust.
I have sent Tracfone, the parent company, a complaint.I usually only get good service when I contact Tracfone corporate rather than customer service with Net10.1196dda1 review #337363
You may also like
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil. I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer. The..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."