I got help at Tracfone

I recently encountered a horrible customer service experience with Tracfone's cusotmer service.At the time I thought I was completely in the right and argued quite a bit with the customer service rep, even her supervisor too.

I was trying to use a promo code when I added my double minute airtime card and did not receive my 200 minutes. The rep kept telling me that I didn't qualify for the promo. After several minutes of some back and forth, I hung up and decided and search the web for help. I came accross the following phone number 1-800-876-5753 that went to Tracfones corporate office, to their Executive Resolution team.

I fully expected to have another round of being told I didn't qualify for the promo minutes. I was pleasantly suprised to get a rep that was professional and knowledgable. She explained that I had purchased the wrong double minute card for the promo I was trying to use. If only the original rep told me.

My recommendation to anyone else having a hard time with Tracfone customer service is to use this number 1-800-876-5753!

More Review Details

Helpful? 42 Yes 42 42 No 42
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 09 #1060725 Secaucus, New Jersey

I too have had a very bad experience with TracFone. For over two months now I tried to get my landline phone transferred over after paying about $300.00 for them to complete the transfer. I received several calls stating that Charter has not released the number due to the address. After several weeks I contacted Charter and thought the issue had finally been resolved. After purchasing two TracFone phones and five to six hours back a Wal-Mart They've lost my number, giving me someone else's number and minutes and I've lost a number I've had over thirty years. On Friday 11-06-2015 we were transferred from Roberto @ 4:02 to Jose @ 4:27, to Lori Anne @ 4:47 to Quincy @ 5:15. to Celso @ 5:21 To Maan of the refund team @ 5:26. Is this really the way you treat your customers?

1 0 Reply
Bettye Spraggins

Nov 09 #1060727 Dalton, Georgia

I'm not anonymous, my name is Bettye Spraggins who lives in Dalton Ga. Can be reached at 706-532-5163 or 706-313-2923. Unfortunately my 706-226-0465 has been disconnected or no longer in service.

Nov 09 #1060836

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Nov 09 #1060835

Oct 29 #1055604 Logan, Ohio

Red, again! I forgot to mention in last report it went to a Samsung- strait talk plan!!!

Oct 29 #1055598 Logan, Ohio

I purchased a Suzan G. Koman tracfone !0/12/15, applied card, no service & called them. No service in area. Said they would transfer to old phone my min's.,but, also said they would send a new one to work in my area with the tripple mins'. Waited since then, called again, on its way. Finally came 10/28/15. Samsung strait talk.New nothing about it. Called Tracfone, on for almost an hour was finally able to get the triple mins' to old tracfone added after threating them to do something about this situation happening. I was not trying to scam them, just wanted what I was supposed to get! I have my old motorola trac phon & will keep it, 180 mins' were added to it finally. If tracfones are not available in your area they should have some notifacation on them! I went through a lot to get nothing except mins' added to my phone!! I am retired & thought the new phone would save me money with triple mins'. Wrong!! Still only have double mins'! Went through all this trouble for nothing!! Now I'm going to take the Komen phone back to where I bought it & try to get my money back.. The samsung just received yesterday is going back to P.O. today!! The service lady was nice, kept her cool,but, I was very unhappy when she kept telling me the Koman phone was activated & could not get my mins'.!! I went off!! Activated yes & mins'. added yes,but, no service!!! ?? Had mins'. on it, no service & could not get mins' transferred??? WRONG!!! On home phone over this for... Show more

Oct 30 #1056031

Jul 24 #1011493

Thank you!! I will call them. I have 2 phones for my niece & nephew that I'm trying to send to them in GA, so that they can text and e-mail their mother who is a nurse working in FL. I have been dealing with Customer Service for going on a month and a half. They don't care at all. I have been sent "5" SIM cards for 1 phone!!! I hope the FL office can help me.

Sep 01, 2014 #864100 Maryland, United States

The customer support for Tracfone is the absolute worst I've ever seen. I purchased 2 tracfones in June 2014....I finally got my SIM card as I ported over my cell number from my old carrier. I called about my husbands SIM card and they kept saying they mailed it..here I am 2 months later still on hold with customer support regarding this issue.. They keep promising me they will mail the SIM card and every single time it's a lie....I am sick of this company and would not recommend them to anyone..if this is not resolved, after sending an email to executive resolution team...these phones are going back and I want a full refund. I will never EVER deal with this company again and will make sure everyone I come in contact with knows of the headaches I've had in regards to this!! AVOID TRACFONE AT ALL COSTS

2 0 Reply

Jul 30, 2014 #848262 Afton, Tennessee

This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with. A bunch of rude foreignors who don't know anything!! They certainly want your money but don't deliver the expectations of their product. DO NOT USE TRACFONE; YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED!!

Pissed Off Royally

Apr 14, 2014 #805149

I've had TRACFONEy tooo long.. now with my 3x minutes plan being refused to be transfered to this new Big Easy phone as I specifically asked PRIOR to buying it from Fred Meyer (in another State).. now, yet again.. I'm greatly bothered that Customer Service Rep is saying they will not honor the 3x from my old phone to the new! This is completely outrageous.. also, I lost over 500 minutes due to the old Samsung browser key is prominately located and too easy to ACCIDENTALLY activate.. even in my front shirt chest pocket.. found it one time with over 50 minutes on the *** browser function.. but.. I never browsed anything!! Todate (Apr2014) I've never been refunded/received the lost minutes back.. that's over 500 minutes!!

Jan 03, 2014 #767873

I just upgraded to a new tracfone a couple days ago and I was transferring my minutes, which I had many accumulated through the past 9 yrs I have had my original trac phone. I only use it for emergencies when on the road.
I was transferring my information on line and when I got to the last screen it displayed only 30 mins, not my accumulated minutes of over 900. I disagreed and I called the 1-800 number provided, wish I had written it down. I was helped by a person who did not speak very good English, more like Spanglish, he did help me with codes and such, but when all was said and done, my original minutes weren't added on. I only have 128.00 minutes on my phone. Not fair. I emailed them, no reply. I try calling and you can't get a human being, just press this number and that number.
I am very upset, angry and displeased with the whole experience.

1 0 Reply

Jul 08, 2014 #837627 Jacksonville, Florida

Hey i am also a tracephone cosumer but to tell you i also have tacefone touch screen i verry pissied

Jul 22, 2014 #844163

This is Alex. I work with TracFone Wireless. I see that you need help with your phone. We can help you. Send us your account info to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com and we will fix your phone right away. Please include your name, cell phone number or serial number and a contact number. Copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/18WfOoC.

Nov 23, 2013 #746792 Thompson, Connecticut

thank you sooo much. This was the answer to find the help I needed to fix the tracfone service. I will not loose this number. Very helpful.
Thank you Victor at cooperate office. You know your job and know customer service, GREAT :) :) :) :) Please inservice Gayana

Nov 14, 2013 #742273

am on my yes 4th phone and only when I used the above number have I got any decent cust serv--do not use any other numbers but this one if you use what is on the web it is s America and frustrating as u know what

Aug 21, 2013 #704084

Jan 02, 2013 #588486 Biloxi, Mississippi

had to deactivate old ph and transfer minutes to new one. I bypassed norrmal number and went to miami number. spoke with Danny. this man WAS ONE OF THE BEST customer service reps ever. polite not tying to rush and rechecked all code entries. from placing call to hold time to conclusion i was under 10 min in and out of the call. use the Miami number and keep calm. your problem should be resolved fast.

Nov 06, 2012 #565381

try an email to BBBcomplaints@tracfone.com and expect a quick response.

Jun 26, 2013 #669829

your url does not work

1-20 of 61 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.