Tracfone - HSN and simply wireless did not inform the custome or a 60 day notice

I am pissed at HSN with my tracfone order .The order was presented as being triple for life minutes and because I did nto open the packe and discover this ..I am out those extra minutes.

HSN did not mentin the 60 day activation period while chirping the benefits of this phine . HSN , you suck ...no more for me . QVC all the way from now on.

while those TV hosts are chirping about the benefits of this procduvt , do they tell yo that you must activate within 60 days ....Not on your life .

I called simply wireless and they said the info was given on air .I thimnk they are not telling the truth ,.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 36 Yes 36 23 No 23
Had the same issue 31 Yes 31
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
NeverL8

Mar 08 #1124138 Northridge, California

By the way
The Minutes are not added by Tracfone.
You will need to redeem minutes from simply wireless. Call the Number on the RED CARD in your HSN Package and than follow the prompts it's easy.
Your HSN Order Number and Zip Code are you Pin for the Airtime Minutes.
I was under the impression as well that Tracfone gives the Minutes. I ran into a little trouble, but (I was nice, even though I wanted to scream) it was fixed. The People at Tracfone are very good, helpful and knowledgeable...as long as you don't act like a ***. So if you heed my advise: BREATH and leave your bad behavior at home for a little wile. It will all work out to your benefit in the end.
Someone told me a long time ago: "Always be nice to the *** on the Switch" when calling a Company and you will get things done. I hope this helps

NeverL8

Mar 08 #1124129 Northridge, California

I know they are telling the Truth!
You can go and replay the Video...
Besides, the information in regards to the 60 days is right there in your Package with the Phone.
Also simply wireless is absolutely fabulous. I had a bit of a Problem with Tracfone and they fixed it promptly.
However you need to be nice and ask nicely. If you act like a ***, no one will help you.
Remember with Sugar you catch Flies... If People would READ there instruct ructions and ask the HSN People for info everything would run smoothly. I've purchased most likely 15 or 16 Tracfones in the past few years. Android is not as easy set up as the others. You need to call Tracfone to help with the transition and porting your Number.

Mar 05 #1122500 Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING BECAUSE IT PASSED 60 DAY T IIME .. I 'LL NEVER BUY ANOTHE TRACPHONE OR BUY ANYTHING FROM HSN EVER AGAIN. I FEEL SOMEONE SHOULD BE MORE CUSTIOMER ORIENTED TTHTEN WHAT I HAVE JUST GONE THROUGH

Mar 06 #1122870

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Feb 15 #1112408

the same thing happen to me,i had my phone ,stopped working,i had the insurance,they gave me a refund,so I bought the same phone from hsn,it came so I transferred my number an remaing minutes on the phone,the tracfone,an I gave the tracfone rep,my imfomation,for my my ,minutes an year servce for the new phone I had just bought from them,the rep,didnt ad my promotional 1200 text 1200 data,1200 min,so amonth later,my phone ,stopped working,it was out of servce ,when I called,an talked to hsn,the said I should be able to do it online,i talked to hsn ,6times back an forth with tracfone,an they said I have to email hsncare ,to try to get ,my promotional mins,im so tiered,of this,i bought a lots of things from them,i still have the phone on flex pay,an cant use it,

Mar 06 #1122871

Jan 26 #1101156

NO!!your wrong thy made it vary clear you have
60 days to activate the phone.

Dec 31, 2015 #1086543

im curious i cant even unlock my phone anyone with this problem with the HSN +
Tracfone?

Jan 02 #1087337

Jan 04 #1088697

ye, I got one and sent it back, -100$, looked nice, but would not program etc. a big bag of b/s courtney

Dec 30, 2015 #1086033

This info is included in the package. We as consumers just have to read. They definitely mention the triple minutes for life as this is one of the advantages of purchasing. There are definitely some disadvantages with tracfone not mentioned but as a customer this is where the option to return comes into play.

Dec 17, 2015 #1080324

It says right on your welcome guide that you have to activate within 60 days of your hsn order date.

Dec 16, 2015 #1079371

I watch HSN on many of their phone items and they did tell everyone that you have to activate the phone within 60 days. Sorry guy, you're wrong. Try recording the program and replay it back, then you will see your error.

Dec 05, 2015 #1074465

I just got the Alcatel android phone today. Had a lot of trouble getting it activated Still have not got my promo minutes. I am pissed too.

1 0 Reply

Dec 06, 2015 #1074607

Nov 22, 2015 #1068000

They are and were telling the truth so pay attn next timeray

Nov 07, 2015 #1059960

Blame it all on others because you didn't listen to the presentation or read the instructions.

Nov 07, 2015 #1059945

it was given on air

Oct 22, 2015 #1052252

Hsn said that I was to receive a free pin number to use and start the phone. Did not get the card or pin number. Please fix.garytobi@gmail.com 530 368 0980

1 0 Reply
art

Aug 21, 2015 #1023021 Denver, Colorado

i also was not aware ofthe 60 day ***. i did not open the box becuse i still had time on the old phone an wanted to use them up rather than transfering to the new phone. I will be returning the phone. i am sure one of the other shopping networks will have something along this line sooner or later. Question; why sould it matter when you activate the phone?
Art

1-20 of 52 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tracfone. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tracfone.
Filing a new complaint about
×