Tracfone - HSN and simply wireless did not inform the custome or a 60 day notice
I am pissed at HSN with my tracfone order .The order was presented as being triple for life minutes and because I did nto open the packe and discover this ..I am out those extra minutes.
HSN did not mentin the 60 day activation period while chirping the benefits of this phine . HSN , you suck ...no more for me . QVC all the way from now on.
while those TV hosts are chirping about the benefits of this procduvt , do they tell yo that you must activate within 60 days ....Not on your life .
I called simply wireless and they said the info was given on air .I thimnk they are not telling the truth ,.be98ae4
You may also like
- "tried to add more minutes to my phone, phone would not reactivate, called technician and after technician tried to apply minutes to phone was told I needed a new sim..."
- "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "I went to taco bell and ordered a 10 taco meal and paid $5.50 to make them supreme and when I got home I had almost empty taco's. I can..."
- "Please read this completely if you care about “the little guy” in corporate America. Avoid EMS at all cost! Their contracts are written to benefit only them. They do not..."
- "About the case Between April 2011 and July of 2011, Plaintiff Michael Johnson personally delivered more than 20 autographed music items he had previously purchased from RR Auctions to PSA/DNA Authentication..."