Tracfone - HSN and simply wireless did not inform the custome or a 60 day notice

You are the author of this review

Mark as resolved

ADD MEDIA

I am pissed at HSN with my tracfone order .The order was presented as being triple for life minutes and because I did nto open the packe and discover this ..I am out those extra minutes.

HSN did not mentin the 60 day activation period while chirping the benefits of this phine . HSN , you suck ...no more for me . QVC all the way from now on.

while those TV hosts are chirping about the benefits of this procduvt , do they tell yo that you must activate within 60 days ....Not on your life .

I called simply wireless and they said the info was given on air .I thimnk they are not telling the truth ,.

More Review Details

Helpful? 34 Yes 34 23 No 23
Had the same issue 29 Yes 29
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 26 #1101156

NO!!your wrong thy made it vary clear you have
60 days to activate the phone.

Dec 31, 2015 #1086543

im curious i cant even unlock my phone anyone with this problem with the HSN +
Tracfone?

AlexTrac

Jan 02 #1087337

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Jan 04 #1088697

ye, I got one and sent it back, -100$, looked nice, but would not program etc. a big bag of b/s courtney

Dec 30, 2015 #1086033

This info is included in the package. We as consumers just have to read. They definitely mention the triple minutes for life as this is one of the advantages of purchasing. There are definitely some disadvantages with tracfone not mentioned but as a customer this is where the option to return comes into play.

Dec 17, 2015 #1080324

It says right on your welcome guide that you have to activate within 60 days of your hsn order date.

Dec 16, 2015 #1079371

I watch HSN on many of their phone items and they did tell everyone that you have to activate the phone within 60 days. Sorry guy, you're wrong. Try recording the program and replay it back, then you will see your error.

Dec 05, 2015 #1074465

I just got the Alcatel android phone today. Had a lot of trouble getting it activated Still have not got my promo minutes. I am pissed too.

AlexTrac

Dec 06, 2015 #1074607

Nov 22, 2015 #1068000

They are and were telling the truth so pay attn next timeray

Nov 07, 2015 #1059960

Blame it all on others because you didn't listen to the presentation or read the instructions.

Nov 07, 2015 #1059945

it was given on air

Oct 22, 2015 #1052252

Hsn said that I was to receive a free pin number to use and start the phone. Did not get the card or pin number. Please fix.garytobi@gmail.com 530 368 0980

art

Aug 21, 2015 #1023021 Denver, Colorado

i also was not aware ofthe 60 day ***. i did not open the box becuse i still had time on the old phone an wanted to use them up rather than transfering to the new phone. I will be returning the phone. i am sure one of the other shopping networks will have something along this line sooner or later. Question; why sould it matter when you activate the phone?
Art

Aug 14, 2015 #1019693

My minutes were transferred though the Tracfone App Manager.

NO Problem

Aug 14, 2015 #1019691

The paperwork in the instruction box, informs you that you have 60 days to activate your triple minutes.

2 0 Reply
anonymous

Jul 31, 2015 #1014347 Minneapolis, Minnesota

anonymous
Listen to the complete presentation. Have ordered more than one tracfone thru HSN and have had no problems. they always say when you have to activate the phone or lose the promotional deal! You people are not listening!!!

Jul 04, 2015 #1003616

Hahaha I went thru QVC same deal but when I got the instructions to go to simplyapppack.com, they sent the iformatin for a different phone, LOL So no phone minutes from hsn and QVC they will say anything to sell something SO SUCKS

0 1 Reply

Jun 20, 2015 #997657 Brooklyn, New York

1st HSN and QVC are the same company. lol I was very pleased with the Andriod Actel phone - an excellent phone! BUT - my phone didn't come with the pin# either and tracfone was having phone issues the day i received it and tried to activate it. I had to get it from HSN's supervisor or its was going back that day. Once that was done activation was OK except someone else name keeps showing up when i call my friends. Whats more concerning is this - the phone is strictly a trac-fone, it has no SIM port or SIM card so you can't use it with another carrier - you're stuck with tracfone. Which in my quick assessment of looking at their offers online to buy minutes will eventually turn out to be very costly over the year. Most if not all major carries offer unlimited calls and texts so you don't have to worry about reordering (+tax) every time. This phone is for people who don't plan on using it alot.

Jun 03, 2015 #991078

Was not on air demo. No activation pin number on invoice where it was to be.

1-20 of 46 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tracfone. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tracfone.
Filing a new complaint about
×