Tracfone - Every call, get error message -34 bars are all showing
I have ample minutes and days.Battery is fully charged.
Every call I have tried in the last month. I get the error message telling me that call cannot be completed..-34 is error message although the phone shows all bars visible. I like the idea of TracFone but a phone is not good if you can't make calls. The entire error message states "check call restrictions
the last time I purchased an additional minutes card, I had to try several times before I could even reach TracFone to add the minutes and days to my phone..not very happy!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Phone Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..."
- "I've been trying to restore service with my new tracfone for several weeks. I had to move my service from my old Tracfone to my new Tracfone because my..."
- "I discontinued Charter Cable Internet service because of continuous down time, billing for service call because I called when service was interrupted, LOUSY, nonexisting, customer service, etc. I had just..."
- "It cannot be published to the website, but.. — CC__, Our staff has read your review and values your contribution. However, it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks..."
- "This was in a friend salad 2 days ago olive garden Laurens rd Greenville sc..."
- "At first I thought the deal was too good to be true, but there was absolutely no false advertising! You get exactly what you see on bookvip.com and no hidden..."
- "I bought a 2015 Nissan Altima in November 2015. On February 9 2016, I was sitting in my car in a parking lot when I heard a pop noise and..."
- "We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen..."