Tracfone - every call, get error message -34 bars are all showing
I have ample minutes and days.Battery is fully charged.
Every call I have tried in the last month. I get the error message telling me that call cannot be completed..-34 is error message although the phone shows all bars visible. I like the idea of TracFone but a phone is not good if you can't make calls. The entire error message states "check call restrictions
the last time I purchased an additional minutes card, I had to try several times before I could even reach TracFone to add the minutes and days to my phone..not very happy!118930d9 review #155277
You may also like
- "During the creation of Europe, it had many things to rebuild, law system, world war 1 was going and Armenia at the east of the Ottomon Empire was reasting easily..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."