Tracfone - Every call, get error message -34 bars are all showing
I have ample minutes and days.Battery is fully charged.
Every call I have tried in the last month. I get the error message telling me that call cannot be completed..-34 is error message although the phone shows all bars visible. I like the idea of TracFone but a phone is not good if you can't make calls. The entire error message states "check call restrictions
the last time I purchased an additional minutes card, I had to try several times before I could even reach TracFone to add the minutes and days to my phone..not very happy!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I damaged my previous Tracfone and bought a replacement. I called in to have the new phone activated and to have the minutes transferred. After 2.5 hours of..."
- " After placing a last minute order for Mother's Day, I reviewed their 'flex time' delivery and emailed them saying that if it was not delivered on Sunday, I would..."
- "AmeriGas on line payment system sucks. I have had to make the last two month payments by phone.They do not have the information for a complete statement. The system will..."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order. Need a replacement. It's of no use. I received a promo..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and..."