Tracfone is the worst cell phone company ever.I got my first tracfone a few months ago, and I hate it so much.
There is very limited options for it, and the coverage is HORRIBLE. The customer cervice is the worst!!!!!! They can't even speak proper english, and I think the customer service center is somewhere in the Philippines, just to save money. If they don't even care about the people who give them money.
they shouldn't even be a phone company. They don't even have unlimited plans, and they charge up the a** for a little amount of airtime. They suck.
You would be better off with Virgin Mobile, which I hear is a great phone company.If you thinking of a new phone, remember these words: DON'T GET TRACFONE.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Samsung T301G
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "I have read many negative reviews regarding Big 3 Performance and nowhere did I see that they were sued, let alone paid back, for any of these large sums of..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "Purchased a computer from them. Paid happily for it and it was described as "used" and "Minor scuffs." Upon receiving the item, It was not as described at all. The internals were..."
- "Vyve "Broadband" bought out our local mom and pop ISP in 2014. I put broadband in quotes because despite many promises of 105Mbps connections, in the two years since Vyve..."
- "Sorry, but no stars for this one. The look of this site comes out of the nineties, and JA (who recently purchased the site) comes across as the mother out..."