Do not get Tracfone!
Tracfone is the worst cell phone company ever.I got my first tracfone a few months ago, and I hate it so much.
There is very limited options for it, and the coverage is HORRIBLE. The customer cervice is the worst!!!!!! They can't even speak proper english, and I think the customer service center is somewhere in the Philippines, just to save money. If they don't even care about the people who give them money.
they shouldn't even be a phone company. They don't even have unlimited plans, and they charge up the a** for a little amount of airtime. They suck.
You would be better off with Virgin Mobile, which I hear is a great phone company.If you thinking of a new phone, remember these words: DON'T GET TRACFONE.review #281587
You may also like
- "I just bought a note 4 with lazada the day before yesterday. Delivery slow? No problem, its CNY now, ok. But I just want to go to have a look..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Cell2Get specifically the T-Mobile Variant SGH-M919 and UPS Second Day Air Shipping. The first problem was they charged me for the 2nd Day..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I recently purchased an Echo GT-225 string trimmer based on product reviews in Consumer Reports. Most reviewers disliked the trimmer head, strings frequently broke and had to be replaced,..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "I went to the Athens, GA Ulta today (7/6/15) to purchase a new shampoo and conditioner. I was really excited to try HealthySexyHair since it said in the ad that..."
- " WTF absolutely no customer service training is provided at this location! walked in at 4:50pm all employees just standing around chit chatting. a customer rep remind you this is..."