Had minutes on phone got a text message from tracfone.Message reads "add a 120 minute card & get 270 bonus minutes using promo code 93760".
Bought the card added it to the phone using the promo code. Got a message that card was added. Message reads "120 minutes & 150 bonus minutes added. I called tracfone.
Spoke with customer service ; was told that the promo code was only for 30 minutes. I tried to explain that is not what the text message read. I tried to explain numerous times but all she kept saying was the promo code was for 30 minutes!
Customer service did NOTHING to satisfy customer.VERY DISSATISFIED WITH TRACFONE.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prepaid Cell Phone Card
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Below you will find screen shots of just 1 hour in Bingohall Dollar Room. From 8:30 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Notice game numbers are visible in bottom right. I am all..."
- "Horrible customer service....bus was late an hr and a half....i left to find another way to get to wedding reception and after speaking to customer service they aid they were..."
- "I purchased 4 Summit Racing wheels 8 months ago. The chrome is already flaking off of every one of them. I have purchased Chinese chrome for my Harley..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my..."
- "I switched to VM after being with Verizon for years. 5 years ago, data cost ridiculous amounta of money; we were paying over $200 a month for phones which is..."